Morten is a Project Manager and indispensable for his team. He has a strong eye for details – both at Hansen Technologies and as a handyman at home.
Software Developers with flair for working with customers
Would you like to join a software company operating in a dynamic and rapidly changing industry? An international business where you bridge customers’ business requirements and software solutions? Then join Hansen Technologies and become part of a successful and growing company!
Hansen Technologies delivers leading billing and customer care solutions to the utilities and telecommunication industries. We are more than 1.100 employees and have 31 offices worldwide. Our offices in Denmark and Germany deliver the telco specific software solution naviBilling based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. We work with some of the most interesting customers in the industry and run large long-term implementation projects.
We are currently looking for five Software Developers who are motivated by creating high quality software and providing excellent customer service. The jobs we offer are technically challenging and we set high standards for quality, security and performance and you will join our team of highly competent software professionals.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Customer dialogue
- Defining requirements through user stories and acceptance criteria
- Analysis, design and agile estimation
- Setup and configuration of the naviBilling solution and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Documentation, testing and quality assurance
We are looking for a new colleague with following experience and skills:
- Experience in working with software and customers
- Programming skills in e.g. C#, .Net, Java or C/AL
- Knowledge of databases preferably SQL
- A natural interest in business processes
- Team player with strong communication skills
- An educational background within Software or IT. Candidates with a background in Business, Finance, Mathematics or Business Process Engineering and with programming skills will also be considered
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal
- German and Danish language skills are an advantage, but not a requirement
We offer our employees:
- Professionally challenging jobs
- Excellent career opportunities
- An informal international work environment
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership
- An in-house canteen serving healthy and delicious breakfast and lunch every day
- Mobile phone and high speed broadband connection
- A wide range of other employee benefits including health insurance
- A social responsible workplace with an active employee association
Hansen Technologies is a Microsoft partner and our software solution meet Microsoft’s highest standards for software solutions. The naviBilling software solution is based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, but we also use other technologies and tools such as SQL, .NET and C#.
The jobs are based in Sønderborg, Denmark or Elmshorn, Germany. Our corporate language is English and the positions can involve travel activity. If you have any questions regarding the vacancies, please feel free to contact our HR department on +45 73425050.
To apply for one of the positions, please go to http://www.hsntech.com/careers/ to register and upload your CV and application. Interviews will be carried out alongside the application process.