Sales and Key Account Manager
We are looking for a dedicated Key Account Manager to manage a selection of our large European accounts in the Pay TV, Telco and Utility market and to drive new Sales for our company.
The new Key Account Manager must have a flair for working directly with customers and a strong sense of diligence, a high level of responsibility, strong relationship skills and a natural capability in generating new sales.
The successful candidate will be based in our Sønderborg, Denmark office and will be required to travel within the European region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high customer satisfaction
- Drive Account growth strategies
- Develop and close new business opportunity
- Proactive and professional management of client relationships
- Present new products, features and services to our clients
- Maintain Contracts and amendments
- Manage contract obligations and SLAs
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing
- Work closely with our Delivery and Service Teams, Product Development and Finance department
Skills and Qualification:
- Experience with direct customer contact within a sales, pre-sales or an account management role
- Strategic approach to Account Growth and New Sales
- Experience from the Utilities / Telecommunications / Pay TV industry, preferably within the area of Billing and Customer Care or IT
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels across organizations
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentations skills
- While the role is based in Denmark, there will be a requirement to travel within the European region
- Pro-active, responsible and trustworthy
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Language skills in Danish, German and English
- Relevant educational background e.g. within software, engineering, business or finance
- Professionally challenging jobs in a dynamic industry
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing global company
- An informal international work environment
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership
To apply for one of the positions, please go to http://www.hsntech.com/careers/ to register and upload your CV and application. Interviews will be carried out alongside the application process.
*Please note that this organisation does not offer visa sponsorship. All applicants must be eligible to work within the European Union to be considered for this position*